Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Multi-Tool
A handy multi-tool compact enough to fit in your pocket or on your keychain, the Gerber® Bear Grylls Compact Multi-Tool helps outdoorsmen be ready for anything at anytime. Combining Gerber's knife making expertise with Bear Grylls' survival know-how into a performance survival tool, the Compact Multi-Tool gives you durable stainless steel construction and 10-in-1 tool versatility you can keep with you at all times. Includes: needlenose and regular pliers, full serrated blade, fine edge blade, Phillips screwdriver, 2 flat blade screwdrivers, wire cutters, bottle opener, and tweezers. Comes with a key ring and Priorities of Survival pocket guide. Overall length: 4.3''. Closed length: 2.5''. Weight: 3 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 31-000750.
- 10-in-1 multi-tool for outdoorsmen, compact enough to fit on a keychain
- Designed by Gerber and survival expert Bear Grylls
- Rugged stainless steel construction
- Textured handles for sure grip
- Spring-loaded plier jaws for easy 1-handed use of needlenose and regular pliers
- Also includes full serrated blade, fine edge blade, Phillips screwdriver, 2 flat blade screwdrivers, wire cutters, bottle opener, and tweezers
Introducing the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. This collaboration brings together Gerber's over 70 years of knife and gear expertise with Bear Grylls' extensive outdoor survival and adventure experience to create a 1-of-a-kind line of knives, tools, and gear. At the age of 23, Bear Grylls entered the record books as the youngest Briton to have ever summited Mount Everest. From his time in the British Special Air Service (21 SAS), to hosting his survival television show all over the globe, to his position as UK Chief Scout, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations. Each item in the Survival Series is meticulously designed by Gerber and Bear to offer a multitude of uses in any environment.