Georgia Boot® Comfort Core® Logger 9'' Composite Toe Work Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Long lasting, ultra comfortable work boots with safety toe protection
- Full grain leather uppers
- Composite toe protection - meets ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 and Electrical Hazard standards
- Removable, dual-density PU and memory foam Comfort Core 7 footbed
- Durable double ribbed, tempered steel shank
- Long lasting, milled, solid brass hardware
- Goodyear Welt Construction - strong, stable, and ultra durable
- Scalloped Vibram® oil- and slip resistant outsole
- Removable Brush Guard Kiltie
Enjoy strength, stability, and comfort with compression and electrical hazard protection from a long lasting boot with the Comfort Core Logger Composite Toe Work Boots from Georgia. Built for long lasting durability and comfortable protection, the Comfort Core Logger features full grain leather uppers with sturdy, milled, solid brass lacing hardware. Removable brush guard kilties offer additional protection, keeping external debris out. Under your feet, the Comfort Core Logger provides comfort all day long with removable, dual-density PU and memory foam Comfort Core 7 footbeds. Great stability comes from the boots' double ribbed steel shanks and ultra durable Goodyear Welt construction. Exceptionally strong and flexible, the scalloped Vibram outsoles deliver superior traction in addition to great oil- and abrasion resistance. Composite toes deliver workplace protection against falling objects and electrical equipment hazards, meeting or exceeding ASTM ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 Compression and Electrical Hazard standards. Average height: 9". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: G056.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime