Gear Aid® SilNet™ Silicone Seam Sealer
- Provides trustworthy seals on seams of ultralight, silicone-treated tent
- Specially formulated to seal seams on performance sil-nylon outdoor products
- Seals seams on high performance, silicone-treated tent, tarp, backpack, or rainwear
- Can also be used for repairs of pinholes, moderate rips, and tears
- Just one application needed
- 1-1/2 oz. tube - seals critical seams on most ultralight two person tents
Make sure all the nights in your ultralight, silicone-treated tent are dry and comfortable with Gear Aid SilNet Silicone Seam Sealer. SilNet provides a trustworthy seal on the seams of your high performance, silicone-treated tent, tarp, backpack, or rainwear. Specially formulated to seal seams on tents and other lightweight, performance sil-nylon outdoor products, Silnet can also be used for in-the-field repairs or pinholes, moderate rips, and tears. SilNet provides a trustworthy seal in just one application that holds up even in extreme heat or cold. One 1-1/2 oz. tube seals the critical seams on most ultralight two-person tent designs.
Manufacturer model #: 10440.
NOTE: Not for polyurethane (PU) coated fabrics.