Gear Aid® Aquaseal® Wader Repair Kit
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Lightweight and compact repair kit makes quick, in-field repairs to waders
- Fast, permanent repairs to cuts, rips, and holes
- Easy-to-use kit seals, repairs, and stops leaks fast
- Works on all wader materials, including GORE-TEX® fabrics
- Kit includes 1/4 oz. tube of Aquaseal® repair adhesive and sealer and 2 Tenacious™ tape patches
- Also comes with application brush and Expert Field Repair Guide
- Safe for use on neoprene and waterproof breathable waders
Keep the water in the stream and out of your favorite waders with the Aquaseal Wader Repair Kit from Gear Aid. Easy to throw in your backpack or fishing vest, this compact kit makes it easy to quickly repair cuts, rips, and holes to your waders in the field. Designed to work on all wader materials, this kit contains everything you need to permanently repair rubber, neoprene or waterproof-breathable waders. Contains 1/4 oz. tube of Aquaseal® repair adhesive and sealer and 2 Tenacious tape patches. Size: 3.5"x1".
Manufacturer model #: 10190.
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by rnd4 Works
Bought this to repair a hole in the heel of my waders. No issues patching the hole, and the waders are still watertight several months and many trips later.
March 1, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by tunahunter Don't by it
Bought this for a friend and repair lasted less than 30minutes before patch came off
December 18, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime