Garmin® echo™ 301dv Fishfinder
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- 3.5" color display
- Excellent target separation and bottom tracking
- DownVü™ scanning sonar
- Advanced HD-ID™ and DownVü all-in-one transducer
- Transmit power: 300W RMS/2,400W peak-to-peak (PTP)
- Includes water surface temperature
- Frequency: 77/200 kHz and DownVü included
- Maximum depth: 1,500'
- Includes quick-release tilt/swivel mount, transom mount and low-profile transducer mounting kits
The Garmin echo 301dv Fishfinder combines advanced HD-ID and DownVü scanning sonar one powerful, simple-to-use 3.5" fishfinder. Included is an all-in-one transducer for both HD-ID 77/200 kHz and DownVü sonar capabilities. Enjoy the clearest sonar picture of fish returns and virtual photographic structure detail. Smooth Scaling graphics provide uninterrupted imagery when switching between depth range scales. The echo 301's 2,400W PTP power scans as deep as 1,500'. Narrow-to-wide viewing cone angles allow you to target fish in deep or shallow water. Includes quick release tilt/swivel mount and transom and low-profile trolling motor transducer mounts.
Manufacturer model #: 010-01255-00.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime