Garmin® eTrex® 20 Handheld GPS Unit
- 2.2" 65k color TFT screen with 176 x 220 resolution
- High sensitivity GPS with HotFix® support
- Pre-loaded WW Basemap
- Full-speed USB interface
- Paperless geocaching
- 1000 waypoints
- 1.7 GB built-in user memory
- Micro SD card slot for memory expansion
- Runs up to 20 hours on two AA batteries
Manufacturer model #: 010-00970-10.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
How do I edit the data fields on the map page of my eTrex 10, 20 or 30?
It is possible to add data fields to the map page on the eTrex 10, 20 and 30. These data fields can be customized to display desired data while still viewing the map.
To customize data fields:
1. Select the map page
2. Press Menu
3. Select Setup Map
4. Select Data Fields
5. Select the number of data fields to add
6. Press Back to return to the Map page
7. Press Menu
8. Select Change Data Fields
9. Select the existing data field to be replaced
10. Select a new data field from list
11. Select and replace any other data fields desired
12. Press Back when complete
Main Menu (click on the top button on the right, as you look at the screen, until you scroll around to Main Menu)
The screen shows a list of System Setup options.
Scroll to highlight the Text Language window.
Click on it and a list of languages opens up.
Scroll to English (if necessary to scroll) and click on that.
That should do it.