Garmin U.S. BlueChart g2 Chartplotter Maps - microSD card
Garmin's® U.S. BlueChart® g2 micro-SD card gives you detailed offshore marine maps to help you navigate. Realistic navigation features show you everything from shaded depth contours and coastlines to spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, inter-tidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols. Intended for Garmin's value-end chartplotters, the BlueChart g2 has safety depth readings that let you select up to five values for specific depth contour intervals. Fishing charts emphasize bathymetric contours with less visual clutter on the display. Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D "over the bow" map perspective views make chart reading and orientation easier. Made in USA.
- Seamless chart presentation
- Vector object oriented data
- Tidal stations
- Navigational aids with view range and coverage including light sector info
- Tidal current graphs
- Marina points of interest and slipways
- Full bathymetric fishing charts provide detail contours
Manufacturer model #: 010-C1018-20.