Garmin® Oregon® 650t Handlheld GPS Unit
Articles & Information
- 3" Sunlight-readable display
- Preloaded TOPO U.S. 100k maps and basemap with shaded relief
- Responsive touchscreen works with many gloves
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS
- 3-Axis compass with accelerometer, barometric altimeter sensors
- Dual orientation, landscape or portrait
- 8MP camera
- ANT, Bluetooth capable
- Waterproof (IPX-7)
- Dual battery system – AA batteries or included NiMH battery pack
- microSD™ card slot
The Garmin Oregon 650t Handlheld GPS Unit features a brilliant 3" display and a responsive yet durable touchscreen that allows maps to be zoomed, panned and rotated using multi-touch. Rugged and waterproof, the Oregon 650t features a powerful 8MP autofocus camera, preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps, and tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites for more accurate fixes—even in challenging conditions. Other features include: a dual battery system; a 3-axis compass with accelerometer; barometric altimeter; customizable action button; a wireless data trasfer capability (ANT, Bluetooth); and a microSD card slot for additional mapping and data storage.
Manufacturer model #: 010-01066-30.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime