Garmin® Oregon® 600 Handlheld GPS Unit
Articles & Information
- 3" Sunlight-readable display
- Responsive touchscreen works with many gloves
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS
- 3-Axis compass with accelerometer, barometric altimeter sensors
- Dual orientation, landscape or portrait
- ANT, Bluetooth capable
- Waterproof (IPX-7)
- Dual battery system - AA batteries or included NiMH pack
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- microSD™ card slot
The Garmin Oregon 600 Handheld GPS Unit features a 3" brilliant display, a responsive yet durable touchscreen, plus a faster processor that allows maps to be zoomed, panned and rotated using multi-touch. Rugged and waterproof, the Oregon 600 tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites for more accurate positioning—even in challenging conditions. Other features include: a 3-axis compass with accelerometer; barometric altimeter; customizable action button; wireless data transfer capability (ANT, Bluetooth); plus a microSD card slot for additional mapping and data storage.
Manufacturer model #: 010-01066-00.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime