Garmin GPSMAP 840xs Fishfinder with LakeVu HD Maps
The Garmin® GPSMAP™ 840xs Fishfinder with LakeVu™ Maps features a big 8" color display and comes preloaded with BlueChart g2 LakeVu HD maps. This high-tech combo combines the advanced 77/200 kHz HD-ID™ and Garmin DownVu™ with CHIRP technology, together in an all-in-one transducer, for a virtual photographic view under your boat. This unit also supports Garmin's GCV™ 10 Black Box Sonar (sold separately). A built-in GPS/GLONASS receiver updates you positions and heading 10 times per second. A sonar recording capability coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat's position and save digital information. Connects wirelessly to Apple iOS devices for BlueChart Mobile. Compatible with LakeVu HD Ultra and Bluechart g2 Vision™.
- 8" color VGA display
- Includes U.S. LakeVu™ HD maps with over 17,000 lakes (5,700 HD lakes) and U.S. Coastal BlueChart® g2 maps
- All-in-one 77/200 kHz transducer
- Also supports nearly any compatible Garmin transducer
- Transmit power: 1 kW RMS (8,000W PTP); CHIRP: 600W RMS (4,800W PTP)
- High-sensitivity internal GPS/GLONASS receiver
- NMEA 2000 support for autopilot capability, engine data, SiriusXM weather and more
- Sonar recording
- 2 microSD data card slots
- Flat, flush, and bail mounting options
Manufacturer model #: 010-01182-00.
Garmin's GCV™ 10 Black Box Sonar sold separately and can be found through item search for number 2054350