Garmin® GPSMAP 741xs Chartplotter/Sonar Combo
Articles & Information
- 7" WVGA touchscreen with pinch-to-zoom
- Built-in HD-ID™ sonar and CHIRP capabilities
- 10Hz Garmin GPS (GPS/GLONASS) updates position and heading 10X per second
- Faster zooming and panning
- Sonar recording
- Preloaded with both Garmin US offshore and US lakes cartography
- Full wireless connectivity
- Autopilot capable
The premier Garmin GPSMAP 741xs Chartplotter/Sonar Combo has 60% more processing power than its previous generation, for faster zooming and panning. This Garmin unit has a 7" WVGA touchscreen with pinch-to-zoom, HD-ID sonar and CHIRP capabilities. A built-in high-sensitivity Garmin GPS/GLONASS receiver updates your position and heading ten times per second to display fluid vessel movement and dramatically improve your ability to mark and navigate to 5,000 waypoints. Sonar recording coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat's position and creates a waypoint on the map. Also includes full wireless connectivity, media integration, autopilot capability, radar support, NMEA connectivity, and both Garmin US offshore and US lakes cartography.
Manufacturer model #: 010-01102-01.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime