Garmin® GPSMAP® 740S GPS/Digital Sonar Chartplotter
- Quality stand-alone navigator
- Panoramic 7" diameter WVGA hi-res color touch screen display
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver
- Powerful built-in digital sonar
- Includes radar port to connect with Garmin GMR™ series marine radars
- Preloaded U.S. coastal charts
- Accepts BlueChart® g2 Vision® cards to enable premium features
- NMEA 2000 connectivity supports engine, fuel, autopilot and other data monitoring
The Garmin® GPSMAP® 740S GPS/Digital Sonar Chartplotter lets you widen your horizons without stretching your budget. Features include quality stand-alone navigator with panoramic 7" diameter WVGA hi-res color touch screen display; high-sensitivity GPS receiver and powerful built-in digital sonar; includes radar port to connect with Garmin GMR™ series marine radars; preloaded U.S. coastal charts; accepts BlueChart® g2 Vision® cards to enable premium features; and NMEA 2000 connectivity supports engine, fuel, autopilot and other data monitoring.
Manufacturer model #: 010-00835-03.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Is there a Garmin rebate, I've seen them on other sites as available?
• 160kHz, 150W
• Beam Width: 17.5º
• Depth Range: 275 m (up to 900’)
• NMEA2000: 010-00703-00
• 6 m (20’) NMEA2000 cable
• Depth and Temperature
You should not need any further accessories. However, you may find them through the following URL link: https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do.... Thanks
"What's Included in the Box"
Top and bottom snap covers
Bail mount with built-in cable management
Flush mount gasket and hardware
Threaded power/data cable (740)
Threaded power/data/sonar cable (740s)