Garmin® GPSMAP 721xs Chartplotter/Sonar Combo
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- 7" WVGA touchscreen with pinch-to-zoom
- Built-in HD-ID™ sonar and CHIRP capabilities
- 10Hz Garmin GPS (GPS/GLONASS) updates position and heading 10X per second
- Faster zooming and panning
- Sonar recording
- Preloaded with worldwide basemap
- Full wireless connectivity
- Autopilot capable
- Video input
The premier Garmin GPSMAP 721xs Chartplotter/Sonar Combo has 60% more processing power than its previous generation, for faster zooming and panning. This Garmin unit has a 7" WVGA touchscreen with pinch-to-zoom, HD-ID sonar and CHIRP capabilities. A built-in high-sensitivity Garmin GPS/GLONASS receiver updates your position and heading ten times per second to display fluid vessel movement and dramatically improve your ability to mark and navigate to 5,000 waypoints. Sonar recording coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat's position and creates a waypoint on the map. Also includes full wireless connectivity, media integration, autopilot compatibility, radar support, NMEA 2000 connectivity, and a worldwide basemap.
Manufacturer model #: 010-01101-01.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime