Garmin® GPSMAP® 64st Handheld Navigation Unit
- 2.6" sunlight-readable color screen
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with quad helix antenna
- Preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth® or ANT+®
- Includes a 1-year subscription to BirdsEye® Satellite Imagery
- Batteries: 2 AA, NiMH, or Lithium (not included)
- NMEA 0183 compatible
- Supports paperless geocaching with preloaded caches
Share waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible devices. With Smart Notification you can wirelessly receive email, texts, and alerts from a compatible iPhone® 4s or later. A built-in worldwide basemap with shaded relief is included, as is a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription. With photo navigation, download geotagged pictures from the Internet and navigate to them.
The waterproof (IPX7) Garmin GPSMAP 64st locates your position quickly and precisely, and maintains its location even in heavy cover and deep canyons. The unit has 4 GB of onboard memory and a microSD™ card slot (card not included) so you can conveniently download and add TOPO 24k and 100K maps or plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards should you choose. Size: 2.4" x 6.3" x 1.4". Weight: 9.2 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 010-01199-20.