Garmin® GPSMAP 527xs Chartplotter/Sonar Combo
Articles & Information
- 5" VGA display
- Built-in HD-ID™ sonar and CHIRP capabilities
- 10Hz Garmin GPS (GPS/GLONASS) updates position/heading 10X per second
- Faster zooming and panning than previous generation
- Sonar recording
- Preloaded with worldwide basemap
- Two microSD cards for storage and mapping
- Flat mount, flush mount, bail mount
- Full wireless connectivity
The premier Garmin GPSMAP 527xs Chartplotter/Sonar Combo has 60% more processing power than its previous generation, for faster zooming and panning. This Garmin unit includes a 5" VGA display and HD-ID™ sonar with transducer. Built-in, high-sensitivity 10Hz Garmin GPS/GLONASS receiver updates your position and heading ten times per second to display fuid vessel movement and dramatically improve your ability to mark and navigate to 5,000 waypoints. Sonar recording coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat's position and saves digital information on the map. Also includes full wireless connectivity for exciting applications and a worldwide basemap. Auto pilot capable.
Manufacturer model #: 010-01092-01.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime