Garmin® GCV™ 10 Side View Black Box Sonar
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- For use with compatible echoMAP™ and GPSMAP® series
- Provides DownVü™ and SideVü™ with CHIRP scanning sonar technology
- Includes 12 pin all-in-one DownVü and SideVü transducer with 20' cable
- 3 network ports for advanced networking capability
- Search and confirmation tool for advanced fishfinding
The Garmin GCV 10 Black Box Sonar adds both SideVü and DownVü with CHIRP scanning sonar technology to your compatible Garmin echoMAP or GPSMAP series sonar unit. CHIRP technology sweeps through a range of frequencies to give you an ultra-clear sonar picture of objects, structure, and fish that pass below and to the sides of your boat. When teamed with your Garmin combo's HD-ID™ sonar, you get an excellent search and confirmation tool for advanced fishfinding in both fresh and saltwater. Includes a 12 pin all-in-one DownVü and SideVü transducer with 20' cable. Provides 3 network ports for advanced networking capability. Dimensions: 16" x 10" x 5". NOTE: Compatible with Garmin units: 70s, 70dv, GPS MAP 527, 547, 721, 741, 820, 840, 1020, 1040xs, and non-xs models.
Manufacturer model #: 010-01156-00.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime