GSI Outdoors® Pinnacle Dualist Cookset
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Lightweight and compact campsite cookset for two
- Components nest together inside pot for easy transport
- 1.8L Pinnacle Pot - hard anodized aluminum coated with non-stick Teflon® coating
- Includes strainer lid, two insulated mugs, two bowls, two sip-it tops, two telescoping foons
- Stuff sack doubles as a welded camp sink
- Folding handle on pot locks for cooking
The Pinnacle Dualist Cookset from GSI Outdoors helps minimalist backpackers enjoy warm good food out on the trail without filling up their pack with gear for food. The easy packing Dualist gives campers everything he or she needs to fix and enjoy food for two out in the wild. Part of the nFORM Ultralight System, the Dualist includes both food prep and serving pieces that nest together for an ultralight, compact footprint that packs easily. The Dualist includes a 1.8L Pinnacle Pot and strainer lid for cooking and two telescoping foons, two insulated 20 oz. mugs, two 20 oz.bowls, and two Sip-it lids for eating. Made of hard anodized aluminum, the Pinnacle pot is coated with non-stick Teflon featuring Radiance technology. This special coating helps maximize heat distribution to reach optimal cooking temperatures faster and boasts a scratch and abrasion resistance that makes it safe for use with most metal utensils! Folding handle locks out for cooking and locks over lid for secure transport. Comes with stuff sack that doubles as a camp sink. Pack dimensions: 5.9'' x 6.4'' x 5.9''. Weight: 21.6 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 50148.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime