GSI Outdoors Bugaboo Small Base Camper Cooking Set
Part of GSI Outdoors®' nFORM Destination line of camp cooking gear, the Bugaboo Small Base Camper Cooking Set provides a basic camp cookware set that can serve all your outdoor cooking needs. Made of GSI's highly-conductive, lightweight Bugaboo aluminum, this set gives you a 2 liter pot, a 1.5 liter pot, an 8'' fry pan, 2 Lids with built-in strainer capability, cutting board, and folding pot gripper. A dependable non-stick option, the Bugaboo pots and fry pan are fully-formed from high quality aluminum for even heating and then coated with two layers of durable nonstick Teflon® Classic coating for added scratch resistance. The exclusive folding gripper locks to and removes easily from exterior brackets to prevent scratching while providing a secure handle for cooking. The crushproof, BPA-free polypropylene strainer lid prevents deformation of your pot and works with either the pot or the frypan. The sturdy cutting board features both dished and flat sides for a variety of prep duties and doubles as a protective buffer between the pots when the set is nested together. Pack dimensions 8.2'' x 8.2'' x 5.4''. Carry weight: 38.7 oz. Includes stuff sack for easy transport.
Manufacturer model #: 44222.
- Compact and lightweight campsite cookware set for 2
- Includes 2 pots, fry pan, 2 lids, cutting board, folding pot gripper, and stuff sack
- High quality aluminum construction
- Nonstick Teflon Classic coating for added scratch resistance
- Folding gripper locks on and off pots and pan easily
- Crushproof, BPA-free polypropylene strainer lids work with pot or fry pan
- Cutting board features flat and dished sides
Bugaboo is the dependable, non-stick option for all your outdoor cooking needs. These high-quality aluminum pots and pans are light enough for backpacking, yet heat evenly enough to satisfy the most demanding camp cook. Plus, each piece is fully-formed then coated with 2 layers of durable nonstick coating for added scratch resistance.