GSI Outdoors Bugaboo Backpacker Cookset
- Easy packing cookset that takes care of two out on the trail
- Everything needed to cook and serve hearty meals without weighing you down
- Components nest together for a compact footprint that's easy to bring along
- 2L Bugaboo Pot, 8'' frypan, folding Gripper handle, and crushproof strainer lid for your cooking needs
- Two 14 fl. oz. Cascadian insulated mugs, two 14 fl. oz. Cascadian bowls, and two Sip-It Tops for serving
- Nylon stuff sack holds everything for easy carrying and doubles as a welded sink
- Design includes room for cook stove (sold separately)
- Bugaboo construction - aluminum core coated with high-temperature paint for lightweight, even heating
- Non-stick Teflon coating on cooking areas
Manufacturer model #: 44220.
Bugaboo is the dependable, non-stick option for all your outdoor cooking needs. These high-quality aluminum pots and pans are light enough for backpacking, yet heat evenly enough to satisfy the most demanding camp cook. Plus, each piece is fully-formed then coated with two layers of durable nonstick coating for added scratch resistance.
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Tourbike Works well The nonstick coating was rubbing off from the cups stored inside the pot. Also the handle on the lid broke off while the set was packed and before the first use. Works well on our stove and the whole set stores well and holds other needed items inside. August 22, 2012
1-1 of 1