GOAL ZERO® Escape™ 150 Battery Pack
- Store 150 watt hours to use as you see fit
- Powers laptop for an additional 6-10 hours
- Powers cell phones for 150+ hours
- Plug your devices in like you would a wall outlet
- Charge it up 3 ways: wall, solar, 12V (car adapter)
- Use it up to 3 ways: USB, 12V (car) and AC (wall) through the 80-watt built-in inverter
- Rechargeable AGM battery, 500-800 cycles
- Leave plugged in at home or cabin for emergency back-up power
Manufacturer model #: 21003.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Naturalone Free Power is Good The Moment I recieved the Goal Zero Escape 150 Battery Pack, I had it hooked up to my Goal Zero solar panels, charging. It did not take long to fully charge in the Florida sun, and I was on my way charging my wifes phone and my phone at the same time. I as well hooked up a light and left it on for the whole night, just to see how much the battery level would drop. By morning the battery pack still was more than 3/4 full. I am more then satisfied with the results. What a good product, with the only and first test I made so far. I am sure it will do good with other tests I will put it through. I plan to power all my Electronic devices, and see how many I can charge off of one full battery charge - Free from the sun. Free Power is Good! Thanks Goal Zero! Naturalone November 14, 2012
1-1 of 1
1 Question | 1 Answer
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
A:All of Goal Zero products have been tested in most weather conditions. Of course they do not recommend dunking the battery in water, but a light rain or spray will not damage the battery. Also, just be careful getting water in the ports one the side of the unit. Thanks!
1 of 1
1 of 1