G.Loomis® Frog Rod Series
There are other high-modulus graphite rods as tough and durable as the GL3, but not one of them can match it for weight. Its featherweight construction generates increased casting distance, greater accuracy, more sensitivity— and less fatigue than costlier rods.
- Specifically designed for fishing frog baits
- Totally redesigned with improved actions, more power and less weight
- Well-balanced rods perfect for fishing top-water
- Magnum-heavy rod offers enough power to yank big bass from heavy cover
- Heavy rod for fishing soft plastics in open water or scattered cover
If you enjoy fishing frogs even half as much as bass love hammering ‘em, then you’re going to need a G.Loomis® Frog Rod. Totally redesigned with improved actions, more power and less weight to meet the demands of frog fishing, the G.Loomis Frog Rod Series includes two top-water rods: a magnum-heavy power rod and heavy power rod. The magnum-heavy Frog Rod is designed with more than enough strength and power to yank big bass from the heaviest, thickest cover with sheer brute force. The heavy Frog Rod is perfect for fishing soft plastic rods in open water where brute force and power are not required to boat fish. The Frog Rod Series come complete with premium components. Made in USA.