Freedom Hawk Kayaks Pathfinder Stand Up Fishing Kayak
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Freedom Hawk Kayaks®'s next generation of fishing kayak, the Pathfinder gives you the latest in stand-up fishing from an easy to paddle kayak. With the same easy to deploy, built-in stabilization system as the Freedom series of fishing kayaks, the Pathfinder gives outdoorsmen the easy mobility of a kayak with the stability of a jon boat. A smart choice for fishing, duck hunting, scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming, wildlife photography, and more, the Pathfinder sports a freeboard and upswept bow for dryer fishing in open water and a patented inline outrigger system that operates with the pull of a lever. This unique system gives anglers a choice of three positions to meet their needs. The conventional first position provides traditional kayak handling, the second position spreads the outriggers out at a 45º angle for revolutionary stability while standing, while the third "inline" position delivers additional stability and maximum efficiency when paddling, fishing, or polling. The specialized outriggers remove easily for transport and storage, leaving you with a 10' 4'' kayak that weighs just 61 lbs. to carry and load. The Pathfinder also offers a casting brace for additional support and stability while fishing, two flush mount rod holders, waterproof storage in each outrigger and bow hatch, and a rear deck tackle storage tray. Easy to maneuver and operate, the Pathfinder kayak also keeps you comfortable out on the water with its adjustable footrests and high back, and Elite seat. Eight self-bailing scupper holes with plugs. Carry weight: 61 lbs. (kayak only). 14' 2'' long (with outriggers attached). Shown with optional elite angler seat (not included). Maximum weight capacity: 450 lbs. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 6000.
- Fishing kayak that can handle all fishing water, from open ocean to inland lake, river, or pond
- Unique design takes you from paddling to stand-up fishing in seconds
- Inline outrigger design - quickly transitions kayak into an angling platform with the stability of a jon boat
- Three outrigger positions - conventional, angled, and inline
- Outriggers remove easily for easier transport and storage
- Casting brace for additional support and stability while fishing
- Adjustable foot rests
- Two flush mount rod holders
- Waterproof storage in each outrigger and in bow hatch
- Freeboard and upswept bow keep boat dry in open water fishing
- Rear deck tackle storage tray
- Eight self-bailing scupper holes with plugs