FOXPRO Crossfire Electronic Game Call System
Lightweight, portable, and easy to operate, the FOXPRO® Crossfire Electronic Game Call System gives you great predator and varmint calling performance. Preloaded with 75 high-quality sounds, this easy to use calling system gives you the capability to store up to 200 sounds. Digital circuitry delivers loud, clear reproductions through its amplified front horn and rear cone speakers. The Crossfire's versatile, multi-functional TX-505 remote control places a massive amount of calling capability into your hands. Featuring FOXBANG, FOXFADE, and FOXCAST technologies, this easy-to-use remote features an extra-large display screen and numeric keypad. Features 2 external speaker jacks, auxiliary device jack, and charge jack.
Manufacturer model #: CROSSFIRE.
- Portable, lightweight, and easy to operate predator calling system
- Preloaded with 75 high-quality sounds
- Capable of storing 500 high-quality sounds
- Gives you the versatility to target any predator
- FOXBANG technology - switches to pre-set call at the sound of gunfire
- Digital circuitry delivers loud, clear reproductions
- Front horn speaker and rear cone speaker - amplified for big volume
- Connects to external speakers (not included) for even more volume
- Multi-functional, ultra-versatile TX-505 remote control with graphic backlit LCD panel
- Multiple external jacks for great versatility
When enabled, FOXBANG will automatically switch call sounds to your preset choice upon the discharge of your firearm, allowing you to keep your hands on your gun.
Auto-fading presents the illusion of movement as sounds fade from the speaker on one side to the speaker on the other.
Mix and match two individual sounds of your choice to create the illusion of animal interaction.
Change the pitch of any sound playing by raising or lowering it to create the sound desired.
Records real time information pertaining to what is happening around you for use in predicting future animal activity. Analyze time of day, sound playing, stand duration, barometric pressure, temperature, moon phase, time of shots, etc. to determine your most successful sounds, time, etc.