ForEverlast 50 lb. Tail Gate Feeder
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
Make feeding game over a large area easy with the Tail Gate Feeder from ForEverlast®. This 50 lb. feeder attaches easily to most ATVs, UTVs, or to the back of a truck for simple dispersal of grain and/or supplements around your feeding area. Simple to use unit is powered by a 12 volt sealed motor with a stainless cupped spinner for maximum performance. Solid steel construction for years of use.
Manufacturer model #: TGF50.
- Easy to use, portable game feeder
- Attaches easily to most ATVs, UTVs, or to the back of a truck
- 12 volt sealed motor with a stainless cupped spinner for maximum performance
- Solid steel construction
- 50 lb. capacity
Rated 2.5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 3 out of 5 by txhunter58 close, but......
This feeder has several problems:
1) The screws that hold the side of the feeder together are UNDER where you are supposed to mount the hanging bracket, so when you bolt this on, the hanger is canted due to one side riding up on the screws
2) The screwheads on the backside of the unit will scratch the tailgate since there is lots of weight on them and that weight is against the rear of the tailgate. I had to put a feedsack between the feeder and the tailgate to protect it.
3) the rear channel the corn gets thrown out of is too narrow, so it puts the corn out in too narrow of a line (aprox 2 ft wide). Would be better if it slung it wider
April 7, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Skeez2v Not well made!!
Right out of the box there were broken rivets on the lid. You would think that manufacturing would have made these more durable. It feels like its going to fall apart just picking it up. I ended up knocking the rivets out and using machine screws with locktight to keep it from falling apart. fyi if you are going to use this for a UTV you better know a welder! I had to have an hitch extension built to get the feeder past the end of my bed on the utv in order for it to be functional. In the end it work well but be prepared to modify/repair to make it functional for your use
April 23, 2011
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime