FoodSaver® GameSaver® Titanium Vacuum Sealer
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Big capacity, FoodSaver quality
- High performance dual pump for powerful vacuum
- Dual sealing strips - capable of heavy duty repetitive sealing up to 100 bags
- Two seal settings - double seal option for wet and moist foods
- Seals 15" wide bags - handles extra large meat cuts
- Stainless Steel finish
- Carry handles for easy transporting
- Easy cleanup - removable drip. Built in bag storage and cutter
- Accessory port - works with tools like the quick marinator
Get big capability and the features sportsmen want in a home vacuum sealer with the FoodSaver GameSaver Titanium Vacuum Sealer. This highly capable sealer handles bags up to 15'' wide so you can seal extra large cuts of meat for long term storage. As easy to use as other GameSaver systems, the Titanium helps you keep fresh fish or game fresh longer without freezer burn or oxidation. The Titanium's dual pumps deliver a powerful vacuum, while its dual sealing strips provide a trustworthy seal and the ability for heavy duty repetitive sealing (up to 100 bags). Sealer offers two seal settings, including a double seal setting for wet and moist foods. Removable drip tray makes cleanup easier, while the built-in carry handle makes transport easier. Sharp looking stainless steel finish fits in any kitchen. Built in storage bag storage and cutter. Includes accessory port for tools like the quick marinator.
Manufacturer model #: FSGSSL0800-000.
FoodSaver Large 15'' Bag Material is sold separately and can be found through item search for number 1945754
Rated 4.9 out of 5 by 49
Rated 5 out of 5 by Clif777 Good Looking, Big Machine
Ordered the Gamesaver Titanium to replace our well used Pro II. Unfortunately it was too big for our use. If we had seen some overall dimensions, we would have saved return shipment. That said, I would have been glad to keep it otherwise.
February 25, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by LCRI Excellent machine with a couple of issues
This is indeed a great machine, and it performs very well. The vacuum is very good and the seal is excellent, but it does have a couple of issues.
- The size. This is a BIG machine. Although the pictures show it in use, in reality it is even bigger than it seems to be in the pictures. It will take a lot of space. This in itself may not be a problem, but I was really surprised.
- No ON/OFF switch. When you plug it in, the cooling fan keeps running and there is no switch to turn it off. You have to unplug it from the wall. For the price tag it has, they could have at least added a switch! Being built for more frequent use (100 seals without overheating) it would make sense not to force the user to constantly plug it in and unplug it every time it needs to be used (otherwise the fan keeps running all the time).
- Seems very durable and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- The finish is very nice and easy to clean.
- Great suction and vacuum, and much more quiet than other models.
- Double strip sealing is excellent and very useful.
- Ability to use 15" wide bags is great if you need it for larger cuts.
- Nice handles to move it (you will most likely need to move it due to its large size).
- Excellent for repeated use.
Overall, this is really a great machine, and perhaps I should have realized how big it is from the measurements as well as the pictures. It is made for game, and for repeated use, and for that it has great features. A bit expensive, but worthwhile for frequent and heavier use.
February 14, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Garry644 Great products for the sportsman!!!!
I am an active deep-sea fisherman and may bring home 200 - 300 pounds or more fish from some of my trips. The Game Saver has the power and ruggedness so I can package my catch quickly. I like the double seal capability and I do not have to stop to let the unit cool down. It is much larger than any of the previous Food Saver units I have had but it can seal the 15-inch material which does come in handy for some of the larger cuts. The fish stays fresh in my freezer for up to two years. I also purchase larger quantities of some foods at discount stores and then sub-divide into smaller packages. The unit must be latched for each seal which takes some getting used to but is easy to clean afterwards.
February 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JHAZ quite sturdy!
I purchased this product a few weeks ago, and thus far it's worked great!
January 31, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime