Flying Fisherman Viper Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
Flying Fisherman® Polarized Sunglasses are designed by fishermen for fishermen, and are a quality alternative to expensive eyewear. Viper Polarized Sunglasses provide 100% UV protection with polarized AcuTint lenses, which greatly reduce glare for better color contrast, deeper visual penetration through water, and decreased eyestrain. Made from triacetate, these wide, lightweight lenses are hard-coated for scratch resistance. Flexible, durable TR-90 polymer frames feature spring hinges, recessed nose pads, and grip-tip temple pads for a comfortable, secure fit. Flying Fisherman Viper Sunglasses best fit large faces and are backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- 100% UV protection
- Polarized AcuTint™ lenses reduce glare
- Scratch-resistant triacetate lenses
- Flexible, durable TR-90 polymer frames
- Spring hinges
- Recessed nose pads and grip-tip temple pads
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Manufacturer style #: 7715.
About your Flying Fisherman lenses:
- Blue Mirror lenses feature a smoke base with a multi-layered, blue mirror coating that adds a stylish look and extra glare reflection. This color is best for bright, sunny conditions.
- Green Mirror lenses feature an amber base with a multi-layered, green mirror coating that reflects glare away from the eyes. This color works well in either bright sun or low light.
Flying Fisherman® Sunglasses - Viper
These glasses work well. I don't understand how everyone keeps breaking them. How can it be that difficult to sit on your face all day really? I've had no issues. They are not the best made, but for the price you shouldn't expect 200 dollar quality. Nice pair of shades that look and feel good. You can wear them all day without fatigue. Besides, if you sit on them, your not out a ridiculous amount of money.
April 25, 2011
not bad for the money
i've had 2 pair of these shades and they look good and can see under the water very well. the downfall like i've seen others write is the frames break and leave you stranded with the lenses falling out both frames broke on mine and so i've went to a diff brand. but the cost is cheap . i would keep using them if frames wouldnt break, cause i like themthey feel good and look nice..
September 2, 2009
Good but cheap
I bought the amber colored lense for this item. They worked really well but after awhile hurt the sides of my head. They didn't flex to well to shape my head. The price makes it ok cause they are inexpensive for me.
June 2, 2009
I bought the black/green mirror sunglasses and they are pretty tough and they let you see under the surface really clearly. I would recommend these to anyone.
March 16, 2009
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime