''Fly Fishing Tailwaters'' Book by Pat Dorsey
- How to fish tailwaters year-round
- How tailwaters work--the effect on the water, the aquatic life, and the fish
- Everything from hatches to the best imitation flies to use to nymphing and dry-fly tactics
- Illustrated with drawings by artist Dave Hall
- More than 200 color photographs
Catching trout in tailwaters demands strategies that are different from those used in free-flowing waters. Up your odds with this hardbound book packed with over 200 color photos. 208 pages.