Fishpond® Wildhorse Tech Pack
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
The Wildhorse Tech Pack is built to combine comfort AND capacity, with an adjustable shoulder and waist strap design, two spacious backpack compartments, two zip-down fly benches, and 12 front-pockets (two are water-resistant). Features gear attachment tabs, cord loops, D-ring net lash, and hemostat keeper. Hydration compatible. 1,200 cubic inches of storage! Color: Barnwood. Imported.
- "One-''One-size-fits-most'' adjustable shoulder and waist strap design
- Eight large front pockets:
- Two signature, zip down fly bench with replaceable foam, patented molded pocket design
- Two water-resistant front pockets with taped seams and splash-proof YKK zippers
- Four large interior pockets
- Fishpond’s unique lightweight, waterproof and breathable fabric
- Integrated rod tube holder
- Two large backpack cargo compartments
- One roomy waterproof compartment for camera, cell, etc.
- Gear attachment tabs, cord loops, and D-ring net lash
- Hemostat keeper
Rated 5 out of 5 by 5
Rated 5 out of 5 by rbaquial Most Comfy and Durable!
I've used this several times - one time in particular I can remember... using it in +5 degree Celsius weather... man did it keep me warm! AMAZING product... well built and well designed! has more pockets than you really need - but can prove to be very practical when you need those "extra" pockets.
My only problem with this - in warmer weather... its not so comfortable... if you actually put things in the backpack... it can prove to make things warmer.... good in cold - bad in warm weather.
Oh! on more thing... sometimes putting it on is a bit difficult... you'll find that the front two chest parts... often "twist" itself (especially with things in the pockets).. you'll understand what I mean if you get it - easily solvable once you get used to it.. not a big problem...but was a hassle for me at 1st, cause I couldn't quite understand what was happening.
GREAT PRODUCT OVERALL! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND GETTING IT! :D
August 3, 2009
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime