Fisher's Choice™ Crickets
- Recommended by acclaimed anglers Roland Martin and Jimmy Houston
- Ideal for any fish that feeds on live bait
- Unique packaging locks in juices
- Soft, moist and appealing—just like live crickets
- Enhanced with natural scent attractant
- More casts per cricket than live crickets
- No need to carry a cricket carrier, no cricket escapees
Recommended by acclaimed anglers Roland Martin and Jimmy Houston, Fisher's Choice™ Crickets are conveniently packaged with a two-year shelf life, so they’re ready to tempt when you’re ready to catch. The unique packaging keeps the Crickets fresh by locking in their natural juices, ensuring they remain moist and appealing, just like live crickets. Unlike live crickets, which only survive a few casts, Fisher’s Choice Crickets are a little more firm than live crickets, which means more casts per cricket. Fisher’s Choice Crickets also offer the extra advantage of being enhanced with natural scent attractant to drive any cricket-eating-fish to strike.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
you can catch largemouth with these
just the other day I used a live grasshopper and caught a 7lber
yet these are more gonna getcha crappie panfish such as bluegill and maybe some googley eyes
but largemouth will get em to
great baits really I have seen this brand work wonders on tv and will catch you a variety down any local pond lake river or just bout anywhere