Fisher Labs® Gold Bug Pro Metal Detector
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
- Lightweight, easy-to-use, sensitive gold finding machine
- Versatile - features modes for relic and coin hunting
- Large LCD Screen with 0-99 Numeric Target Identification Display
- Depth Readout and Running Signal Strength Indicator
- Large Target Alert
- Continuous Ground Phase and Ground Mineralization Readout - type and amount of mineralization
- 2 Search Modes: All-Metal with V.C.O. Audio and Discrimination with Target ID and tones
- V-Break - variable breakpoint tone discrimination system
- Threshold and Gain Adjustments
- Computer Assisted Ground Grab - automatic computerized ground balancing
- Manual ground balancing
- Ground balances all the way to salt
- No-Motion Pinpoint
- 1/4 and 1/8 Inch Headphone Jacks
- Powered by one 9V battery
With the same gold prospecting-tailored features as the Gold Bug and more, the Gold Bug Pro Metal Detector helps you locate even the smallest gold nuggets. Built to work well even on mineralized soil conditions, this super sensitive gold finding machine features an easy-to-use control panel with big LCD display. This display includes a two-digit numeric target ID display, depth readout, running signal strength, large target alert, and more. The display also features Continuous Ground Phase and Ground Mineralization readouts to show the type and amount of mineralization.
Built to handle heavy mineralization, the Gold Bug's Computer Assisted Ground Grab automatic computerized ground balancing makes it Fisher's easiest ground balancing detector ever. The Gold Bug Pro also offers manual ground balancing for appropriate situations. A choice of two search modes helps you focus on your target, with an All-Metal auto tune mode with two-tone V.C.O. audio for gold hunting and Discrimination with Target ID and tones for coin and relic hunting. The Gold Bug also offers threshold and gain adjustments for more efficient searching and a no-motion pinpoint feature for exact location.
Weighing just 2.5 lbs. (with batteries), this lightweight metal detector features an adjustable arm cuff on a well-balanced, ergonomic S-handle for greater comfort and less fatigue! Comes with waterproof 5'' DD search coil. Uses 9V battery (not included). Operating frequency: nominal 19 kHz. Manufacturer's 5-year warranty.
Manufacturer model #: GOLDBUG-PRO.