Fisher Labs Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector Combo
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
- Fisher Labs most sensitive gold finding machine
- High 71 kHz operating frequency - Fisher's highest
- Enhanced versatility and ease of use
- Three modes: iron discrimination, normal, and audio boost
- Three position mineralization switch to match ground conditions
- Dual-Control Ground Balance
- Deep Target Audio Boost
- Threshold adjustment
- Gain adjustment
- Comes with 6.5'' and 10'' Elliptical Search Coils
- Coils are waterproof
- Lightweight - 2.9 lbs.
- Hip mountable
- Powered by two 9V batteries (not included)
Using the highest frequency in the Fisher Labs detector lineup, the Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector provides extraordinary sensitivity to gold nuggets hidden underground. A high 71 kHz operating frequency combined with a new iron discrimination mode and three position mineralization switch make the Gold Bug II Fisher Labs most sensitive gold detector ever.
The Gold Bug 2 helps prospectors search trashy sites other detectors can't handle thanks to the features like Precision Dual-Control Ground Balance, Deep Target Audio Boost, threshold adjustment, and gain adjustment. The detector's Mineralization switch allows the operator to quickly adjust to difficult, normal, or low mineralized soil conditions, giving you the ability to operate in extremely mineralized soil. Choose between three modes for top results: the extremely reliable iron-discrimination to eliminate iron targets and other trash rocks, normal mode, and audio boost for faint, deep targets.
Lightweight (2.9 lbs.) and hip-mountable for ease of use. Combo package includes both a 6.5'' and 10'' Waterproof Elliptical Search Coil. Uses two 9V batteries (not included). Manufacturer's 5-year warranty.<.p>Manufacturer model #: GB2COMBO.