Fisher Labs F75 Multi-Purpose Metal Detector
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
- Great for gold hunting, as well as all-around relic and coin hunting
- Large, backlit LCD visual target display
- Powerful Double-Filter Discrimination Modes
- Trigger activated FASTGRAB™ automatic ground balance
- Discrimination with notch - accepts or rejects target categories
- Frequency shift - cancels electronic interference
- Trigger activated target pinpointing with variable audio pitch
- All-Metal Auto Tune - automatic ground balance for maximum depth search
- Lightweight - 3.5 lbs.
- Well-balanced S-handle with adjustable arm cuff - greater comfort and less fatigue
- Waterproof11'' open-frame, double-D elliptical coil
- Uses four AA batteries (not included)
Fisher Labs' premier all-purpose metal detector, the F75 Metal Detector offers Fisher Labs performance with double filter discrimination and multiple trigger-activated features. A great tool for coinshooting, relic hunting, beach combing, and searching for gold, the F75 combines big detecting power and precision with a lightweight, ergonomic construction that will keep you hunting for hours.
Easy to operate, the F75 sports a big, backlit LCD display for easy use and control of the multiple top-of-the-line features. The visual display includes a two-digit numeric target ID display, target confidence, magnetic mineralization readout, depth meter, target category readout, battery life indicator, and more. This detector also features a trigger feature to activate its fast and easy FASTGRAB automatic ground balance or powerful target pinpointing with variable audio pitch. Featuring the same powerful frequency shift, All-Metal mode, and discrimination notch options as the F70, the F75 also offers powerful Double-Filter Discrimination Modes for more productive searching in extremely trashy areas. This high performance detector also saves your settings for quicker startup later on.
Weighing just 3.5 lbs.(with batteries), this lightweight metal detector features an adjustable arm cuff on a well-balanced, ergonomic S-handle for greater comfort and less fatigue! Comes with Waterproof 11'' open-frame, double-D elliptical coil. Uses four AA batteries (not included). Operating frequency: nominal 13 kHz. Manufacturer's five-year warranty.
Manufacturer model #: F75.