Final Approach® Inside Edge Floating Gun Case
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
Get top protection from a waterproof floating gun case with the Final Approach® Inside Edge Floating Gun Case. This rugged waterfowl gun case fits all shotguns up to 52'' in dense closed-cell foam interior padding for top protection. Final Approach's state of the art Muzzle Guard® muzzle protector offers an additional degree of protection, shielding your gun's bead or front sight from bumps and snags. Case features an innovative interior flag pouch that can hold up to 4 flags and a separate inside pocket for choke tubes and other shooting accessories. Rugged 600 denier polyurethane exterior features a double-coated, waterproof camo finish, helping the case stay on top of the water with shotguns up to 12 lbs. Heavy-duty double zipper with quick-grab pull tabs for easy opening. Comfortable and adjustable shoulder strap and sturdy web handles with padded grips make transport easy, while built-in hanging strap makes storage easy. Imported.
- Quality waterproof floating gun case for waterfowl hunters
- Fits shotguns up to 52''
- Dense closed-cell foam interior and muzzle protector for top protection
- Interior flag pouch holds up to 4 flags
- Inside pocket for choke tubes and other shooting accessories
- Durable 600 denier polyurethane exterior with double-coated, waterproof camo finish
- Floats shotguns up to 12 lbs
- Heavy-duty double zipper with quick-grab pull tabs for easy opening
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Sturdy web handles with padded grips
- Built-in hanging strap for easy storage
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2
Rated 3 out of 5 Not Bad
Used right away on duck hunting trip. Sat in bed of truck in heavy rain since no room in cab. Gun was unscathed but water does get in where zippers meet. Walking out to blinds I realized that shoulder strap was attached so that gun was not balanced very well. Attachment points should be where you would normally hook up to strap rings on gun. This case has the strap sewn in too high up. Also strap has no padding and is not removable. If you adjust it tight so it is flat against case then it will stay out of way when not being carried. I did not check to see if it floats. Seems well built.
December 3, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by dwulff99 great case
got this case as a gift and love it! very tough, pleanty of room for my 870 with a caralson' s choke sticking out of it, and room for some ammo, and spare choke tubes, as well as room for my goose flag
December 25, 2010
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime