Fila Skele-Toes™ Bay Runner Shoes for Men - Black/Pewter
- Performance water shoe with a comfortable minimalist design
- Delivers the feel, motion, and benefits of running barefoot
- Individual toe slots provide comfort, freedom of movement, quickness, and natural stability
- EZ-slide feature combines two smallest toes for ease of entry
- Reinforced, open-air mesh upper with synthetic panel
- Ultra-flexible cushioned Superaction injection EVA midsoles
- Minimal Ever-Grind rubber outsole inserts
- Bungee cord lacing with cordlock toggle for custom fit
The Fila Skele-Toes Bay Runner brings the performance, feel, and benefits of a minimalist barefoot shoe to the water. Whether kayaking down a river, hiking through the great outdoors, or enjoying a day at the lake, the Bay Runner combines the comfort and benefits of Skele-toes' individual toe slot design with a shoe that's not afraid to get wet. EZ-slide feature combines two smallest toes for ease of entry. Shoe features a reinforced open-air mesh upper overlayed with synthetic panels and webbing straps for quick drying support, comfort, and enhanced performance and control. Under your feet, an ultra-flexible cushioned Superaction injection EVA midsole delivers comfortable cushioning while the Ever-Grind rubber outsole inserts provide lightweight traction and durability. The Bay Runner's bungee cord lacing system features a cordlock toggle for a comfortable, custom fit. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. Color: Black/Pewter. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1PK14045.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime