Fieldline® Tactical Omega Ops Backpack
- 2371 cubic inches of space between three compartments
- Two front compartments for easy gear separation and organization
- Durable, PVC-backed 100% polyester construction
- Yoke-style shoulder straps with sliding adjustable sternum strap
- Side compression straps stabilize gear in the pack
- Extra large main compartment with 3/4 zipper opening
- Front panel with multiple MOLLE attachment points
- 2L hydration compatible with hose ports on the left and right (reservoir sold separately)
- Fleece-lined sunglasses/media pouch
- Heavy-duty, padded top grab handle
When your next job demands lots of gear, make a smart choice with the Fieldline Tactical Omega Ops Backpack. Offering 2371 cubic inches of storage for vital gear, this tough, PVC-backed 100% polyester pack features MOLLE attachment points all over and a three compartment design meant to organize and hold lots of gear. The Omega Ops Backpack offers an easy-loading, extra large main compartment with 3/4 zipper opening, a top front compartment with mesh pockets, and a bottom front compartment with two magazine pockets. Side compression straps help keep the pack's load balanced and stable. A yoke-style shoulder strap system with adjustable sliding sternum strap helps you shoulder a full load with more comfort and stability. The heavy-duty, padded grab handle at the top of the pack makes it easy to grab quickly. Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately) with hose ports on the right and left, the Tactical Omega Ops pack also features a fleece-lined sunglasses/media pouch and dual front pockets. Dimensions: 19'' x 12'' x 7.5''.
Manufacturer model #: TPB003.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime