Federal Premium® Power-Shok® Buckshot Shotshells
- Heavy-hitting buckshot loads for deer and other medium-sized game without a heavy price
- Tight downrange patterns - better stopping power
- Triple Plus® wad system - better shot alignment
- Granulated plastic buffer - keeps pellet shape uniform for accurate flight
- Excellent choice for fully-rifled barrels or rifled choke tubes
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
On the spec info, it says it has some sort of triple wad system AND that it is a good choice for Rifled Barrels or Rifled Choke tubes. Has anyone run these thru a rifled barrel. I would like to send them down range out of my 870 23" rifled slug barrel, when and if I encounter a coyote. I know typical buckshot will spin out of control even at short distances. Looking for something at 30-50yd range that could provide a succesful take down.