Everyday Barbecue: At Home with America's Favorite Pitmaster Cookbook by Myron Mixon
Discover the tantalizing taste of barbecue, made easy enough for any weeknight in the "Everyday Barbecue" Cookbook. From favorites such as "Ribs the Easy Way," and "The King Rib Sandwich," to adventurous backyard fare like "Pork Belly Sliders" and "Barbecue-Fried Baby Backs," you'll get easy step-by-step instructions. Myron Mixon, judge on Discovery’s Destination America BBQ Pitmasters, offers tips and tricks for grilling the ultimate BBQ, along with desserts, utilizing leftovers, and more. The "Everyday Barbecue" Cookbook features nearly 150 recipes. 320 pages. Paperback.
- Turns grilling into easy weeknight fare
- Includes tips from Myron Mixon of BBQ Pitmasters
- Nearly 150 recipes for anytime barbecue
- Includes "Myron's Dr. Pepper® Can Chicken," "Pork Belly Sliders," and more
- Offers innovative ways to use leftovers