Eureka! Timberline Original A-Frame Tents - Four Person
The most popular Eureka® backpacking tent is lightweight, compact, stable, and provides all-important shelter when you need it. Floor and fly are constructed of 1.9-oz. nylon taffeta. Inner roof is made of 1.9-oz. permeable taffeta nylon. Carry weight: 7 lbs. 13 oz. Imported.
- Free-standing A-frame
- Quick-clips for fast, easy setup
- Shock-corded, seamless aluminum frame lighter than fiberglass
- Twin-track, side-opening door
- 2 large, no-see-um mesh windows
- Hooded fly allows windows to remain partially open in rain for air circulation
- 2 mesh pockets
- Side pullouts on fly maximize head and shoulder room
- Shock-corded eaves give stability and tear resistance in wind
- 4 clothesline rings
- Flashlight loop
- Size: 63 square feet
- Carry weight: 7 lbs. 13 oz.