Eureka! Down Range 2 Two Person Tactical Tent
An ideal tent for rugged backpacking and camping adventures in the wild, the Eureka!® Down Range 2 Two Person Tactical Tent provides sure, lightweight protection and performance. Designed for true 3-season use, this versatile, 3-pole design features a full coverage fly that provides two roomy vestibules for great protection, weatherproof storage, and dry tent entry during nasty weather. Made of a 68D 210T StormShield polyester ripstop with 2000 mm coating and factory taped seams, the Down Range 2's front vestibule features a Forward Operating Base design. This special design includes a built-in floor to protect your gear and strengthen the tent's structure and a built-in canopy for shade. More protection from the elements comes from the tent's 75D 190T nylon taffeta bathtub floor with 3000 mm coating and taped seams. Sturdy 68D 210T polyester ripstop walls surround the tent's 2 dual panel doors, which feature mesh and breathable panels for High/Low venting capability. Vectored fly-to-vent-body side pullouts provide further ventilation and stability. A sturdy 3 pole continuous sleeve design, the Down Range 2 sets up easily with its strong and stable 9 mm shock corded aluminum poles. Vestibule guy lines adjust to give you versatility in stake placement and tensioning for a more secure setup. 4 interior pockets for gear. Carry weight: 8 lbs. 6 oz. Dimensions: 8' x 5' x 3'9"H. Pack size: 7" x 19". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 2629342.
- Durable and lightweight, 2 person backpacking/tactical tent for 3-season use
- Based on proven design - Marine's Combat Tent
- 68D 210T polyester ripstop walls
- 68D 210T StormShield polyester ripstop rainfly with 2000 mm coating
- 75D 190T nylon taffeta bathtub floor with 3000 mm coating
- 40D polyester No-See-Um® panels for great ventilation
- Factory sealed seams on fly and floor for waterproof protection
- Sturdy 3 pole continuous sleeve design - easy to set up
- Strong and stable 9 mm shock corded aluminum poles
- Full coverage fly - provides two roomy vestibules for extra protection and storage
- Forward Operating Base vestibule - floor protects gear, strengthens tent
- Vectored fly-to-vent-body side pullouts - enhance ventilation and stability
- Rainfly door panels with side-release buckles - eliminate wind-driven opening
- Tent doors feature mesh and breathable panels - High/Low venting capability
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
What Is Not Covered
Johnson Outdoors Gear LLC shall not be responsible for the natural breakdown of materials that occurs inevitably with extended use (e.g., Ultra Violet (UV) light damage on tents, exhausted zippers), or defects caused by accident, abuse, alteration, animal attack, storm damage, misuse or improper care.