Eton Grundig AM/FM/Shortwave Field Radio with Liquid Crystal Display
Get the top-notch audio features you deserve with this Eton Grundig AM/FM/Shortwave Field Radio with Liquid Crystal Display. High performance IC and MOSFET delivers high sensitivity, strong anti-interference, low background noise, and lower distortion. MW/SW IF wide/narrow bandwidth selection enhances audio fidelity and minimizes noise. This Shortwave Radio features a MCU Control (micro controller unit) and a large LCD backlight display with frequency, clock, battery level indicator, and signal strength indicator. The 50 station memory includes 10 presets for each band while the AM band features dual conversion PLL technology for anti-image rejection. This Grundig Radio includes a dual alarm with wake-up, snooze, and sleep functions. This radio has an AM/FM/SW external antenna input socket and the ability to connect to cable FM. There is an individual MW 500 Ext./GND socket for external antenna and ground to improve MW sensitivity. This Grundig Radio boasts a full-range speaker with variable independent bass and treble control and a convenient carrying strap. Power source: 6 D batteries (not included) or DC IN (9V), negative polarity, 500 mA adapter. This Eton Grundig Field Radio comes with an owner’s manual, warranty card, and AC adapter. Features AM/MW (520-1710 KHz/522-1620 KHz), FM (88-108 MHz), SW (continuous frequency range from 1711-29999kHz). Measures 12.2”W x 7.6”H x 3.9”D.
Manufacturer model #: NGS450DLB.
- AM/MW, FM, SW (continuous frequency range from 1711-29999kHz)
- Frequency Tuning Steps: Fast, slow, stop
- Analog tuning with digital display
- High performance IC and MOSFET
- MW/SW IF wide/narrow bandwidth selection
- MCU Control (micro controller unit) and large LCD backlight display
- 50 station memory (10 presets for each band)
- AM/FM/SW external antenna input socket
- Dual alarm with wake-up, snooze, and sleep functions
- Full-range speaker with variable independent bass and treble control
- Strap carrying handle