Eskimo® Redneck Dual Headed Bucket Ice Chisel
- Very versatile, great for chiseling around tip-ups
- Hammer head is ideal for chiseling and chopping
- The hole on the hammer head doubles as trapper's tool
- Anti-vibration foam grip handles
- Foam grip handle with webbing tether
- Triple action blade technology
- Heavy-duty, fully-welded steel construction Includes rubber chisel head protector
- Size: 19''
- Weight: 4 lbs.
This powerful yet compact Redneck Dual Headed Bucket Ice Chisel by Eskimo is perfect for chiseling around tip-ups and has the power to hammer through thick ice. At only 19'' long and 4 lbs. the versatile Redneck Dual Headed Bucket Ice Chisel will easily fit in you ice bucket. Made from heavy-duty, fully-welded steel, this rugged ice chisel features Eskimo's triple action blade technology to maximize chiseling options. The anti-vibration foam grip handle includes a webbing tether to help prevent the chisel from slipping from your hand and falling down the hole. Red powdercoat finish maximizes durability. Plus, the Redneck Dual Headed Bucket Ice Chisel has a hole on the hammer head to double as a trapper's tool, which bends wire. Includes rubber chisel head protector.
Manufacturer model #: CH9.