Emberlit®-UL Titanium Backpacking Stove
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Ultra-lightweight camp stove for backpackers and other minimalists
- Weighs less than 5.45 oz.
- Strong titanium construction
- Holds pots and pans securely without any wobble
- Packs flat
- Quick and easy setup - assembles in seconds
- Great for camping, backpacking, and survival kits
- Burns wood - requires no fuel to bring along
A great stove for backpackers and other minimalist outdoorsmen, the Emberlit-UL (Ultralite) Titanium Backpacking Stove gives you great cooking performance that packs easily. Made of strong titanium panels, this extremely-lightweight wood stove consists of 4 panels that come together in seconds to give you a strong wood burning platform. Weighing less than 5.45 oz., this renewable fuel stove holds pots and pans securely without any wobble while cooking and then packs flat for easy transport. Great for campouts, backpack adventures, survival kits, and emergency kits, this handy stove lets you save the space and weight of a traditional backpack stove and fuel canister. Includes crossbar adapters. Assembled stove measures 6"H x 4"W. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: TS6510210.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime