Eagle Claw Aberdeen Hooks - Gold
Eagle Claw®'s Aberdeen Hooks offer extra width between the point and shank which makes them perfect for baiting with minnows. The hook's light wire construction works to minimize excessive puncturing which helps keep minnows and other live bait alive longer. Plus, Eagle Claw's special tempering process allows their Aberdeen Hooks to flex before breaking making them ideal for fishing bush water for crappie. 202EL models have extra Light Wire.
- Extra width between point and shank
- Perfect for baiting with minnows
- Light wire construction minimizes excessive bait puncturing
- Special tempering process allows hooks to flex before breaking
- Ideal for fishing bush water for crappie
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I would not recommend this style of hook for Saltwater.
what size is best for pan fish/