EOtech® .300 Blackout Gun Sight
- Zero either subsonic or supersonic rounds in the same reticle pattern with a 2-dot ballistic drop reticle
- Mounts to a 1-inch Weaver or MIL-STD1913 rail
- Repeatable to within 1 MOA when remounting
- Runs 600 continuous hours at setting 12 on one CR123 lithium battery
- 65 MOA ring with two 1 MOA aiming dots
Manufacturer model #: XPS2-300.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
HOW THE RETICLE IS CONFIGURED:
300 Blackout ammunition is offered in both Subsonic and Supersonic types. To switch back and forth, the shooter will need to re-zero but the engraved reticle image on the hood (See fig.2) of the sight provides simple reference points.
Using a 16” barrel and 110gr Supersonic bullets, the top dot should be zeroed at 100 yards. At this zero distance, the second aiming dot will be zeroed at 300 yards. (See fig.2)
Using a 16” barrel and 220gr Subsonic bullets, the top dot should be zeroed at 50 yards. At this zero distance, the second aiming dot will be zeroed at 150 yards. (See fig.2)