ECCO® BIOM Hike 1.1 Hiking Boots for Ladies
- Sturdy hiking boot built for challenging mountain treks
- Tough, rich yak leather uppers three-times stronger than normal leather
- Water repellent Hydromax® treatment on upper
- Three layer sandwich inlay insole - foam, felt, and moisture absorbing Cambrelle
- Anatomically fitted last for optimized comfort
- Direct-injection PU technology
- Rugged, performance rubber outsoles
The expertly designed BIOM Hike 1.1 High Hiking Boot from ECCO gives serious hikers a sturdy boot built for challenging mountain hikes. Made of rich yak leather for greater strength, the women's BIOM Hike 1.1's upper also features Hydromax treatments for superior water repellency. Cushioning, support, and continuous moisture absorption are delivered by the three layer foam, felt, and Cambrelle sandwich inlay insole. Further support and shock absorption come from the boot's anatomically fitted last with direct-injection PU technology. Rugged rubber outsoles deliver superior traction and performance over mountain terrain. Color: Bison/Black. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 811524.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime