DuraSafe Universal E-Lock
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
With theft and burglary of boat equipment on the rise, owners are becoming increasingly protective of their expensive marine electronics equipment. The DuraSafe® Universal E-LOCK® secures bracked-mounted electronics to safeguard your investments and thwart would-be thieves. E-LOCK can also be used on several Minn Kota® quick release brackets; MKA-16-02, MKA-42 and MKA-52/62. It replaces the factory knob and locks the trolling motor to the boat. A rubber cap shields the DuraSafe Universal E-Lock from the elements, ensuring your boat electronics lock stands up to the elements with ease, too. With a DuraSafe lock, you can leave your boat to run errands or grab a bite without worrying about your assets. High-grade, extra-tough construction delivers a marine lock you can count on season after season. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: UEL50.
- Universal E-LOCK® design fits most popular GPS, fishfinder, chartplotter, and VHF brands
- Works on most electronics that utilize a mounting bracket and knobs
- Protects property and deters theft
- High-grade, extra-tough construction
- Rubber cap shields the lock from the elements
- Simple, compact, and easy to install
NOTE: Fits Most Lowrance, Humminbird, Garmin and Ray Marine electronics that utilize a mounting bracket and side knobs.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime