Duck Commander® Refuge 10'' Outdoor Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Warm, waterproof protection for a variety of outdoor situations
- 100% waterproof, stretch neoprene upper and lining
- Durable, hand-lasted rubber overlay
- Removable cushioned orthotic footbeds - great cushion and comfort
- Reinforced toe bumper and heel counter
- Pull loops for easy on/off
- Sure grip traction non-marking outsole
Lightweight and comfortable, the Duck Commander Refuge 10'' Outdoor Boots for men provide warm and comfortable protection through all kinds of weather and situations. Built around a 100% waterproof, stretch neoprene upper and lining, these all-purpose boots protect your feet with durable, hand-lasted rubber overlays. Reinforced toe bumpers and heel counters provide extra protection from rocks, sticks, and other hazards. Pull loops inside the collars help you slip these boots on easily. Removable, cushioned orthotic insoles provide welcome comfort and cushion. Also, features sure grip, non-marking outsoles. Average height: 10''. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: DC14917.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1
Rated 4 out of 5 by duckmom great boots
These boots were perfect for splashing through creeks and puddles. Also warm enough to wear in snow.
March 11, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime