Duck Commander® Mon-Roe Moc for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- A comfortable shoe for wearing around the yard, camp, or dock
- 100% waterproof hand-lasted rubber bottoms
- Neoprene collars for comfort
- Removable insoles for all day comfort
- Reinforced toe bumper and heel counter
- Pull loop for easy on/off
- Non-marking rubber outsoles - ground-gripping traction on virtually any terrain
Keep your feet comfortable in less-than-pleasant weather with the Mon-Roe Moc for men from Duck Commander. A great shoe for wearing around the yard, camp, or doc, these rugged mocs feature waterproof, hand-lasted rubber bottoms with neoprene collars for comfortable, waterproof protection. Removable insoles provide all day cushioning, while the reinforced toe bumpers and heel counters shield feet from rocks, sticks, and other hazards. Tough, non-marking rubber outsoles offer ground-gripping traction on virtually any terrain, wet or dry. Average weight per pair: 2 lb. 8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: DC14916MX4.
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1
Rated 1 out of 5 by chevy24 Don't waste your money
Purchased these as a gift for Christmas. Description states "waterproof". Nothing waterproof about these shoes. Buyer Beware....sorry to see Duck Commander put their name on something so cheaply made.
February 4, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime