Dual MCP300 AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA Stereo Receiver with 2 Speakers and Gimbal Housing
- 1.0 DIN marine-grade detachable-face AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA receiver
- 60Wx4 output power
- Front panel 3.5 mm USB input and SO slot
- Easy-to-read positive white 8-character LCD display
- Remote control
- Silicone covers for USB ports
- Durable high-temp UV-resistant plastic housing
- Conformal-coated PCB with an EDP-plated and PET-wrapped chassis
- Two powerful 6.5" dual-cone marine speakers
- 3.5 mm auxiliary cable
- Includes white gimbal housing
Manufacturer model #: MCP300GH.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
• Remove 2 transit screws located on top of the unit.
• Insert the supplied keys into the slots as shown, and slide the unit out of the mounting
• Install mounting sleeve into opening, bending tabs to secure.
• Connect wiring harness and antenna. Consult a qualified technician if you are unsure.
• Test for correct operation and slide into the mounting sleeve to secure.
• Snap trim ring into place.
Mounting sleeve opening dimensions 7-11/64" x 2-3/32" (182 mm x 53 mm)