Dual MCP300 AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA Stereo Receiver with 2 Speakers and Gimbal Housing
- 1.0 DIN marine-grade detachable-face AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA receiver
- 60Wx4 output power
- Front panel 3.5 mm USB input and SO slot
- Easy-to-read positive white 8-character LCD display
- Remote control
- Silicone covers for USB ports
- Durable high-temp UV-resistant plastic housing
- Conformal-coated PCB with an EDP-plated and PET-wrapped chassis
- Two powerful 6.5" dual-cone marine speakers
- 3.5 mm auxiliary cable
- Includes white gimbal housing
Manufacturer model #: MCP300GH.
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by BADPURCHACE JUNK THE STERIO SYSTEM GETS TERRIBLE RECEPTION AND ONLY PICKS UP ONE OR TWO STATIONS ON A GOOD DAY. WOULD NEVER BY ONE AGAIN. May 2, 2012
1-1 of 1
2 Questions | 2 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Details:I bought this radio, but because of the windshield I can't mount it on top of my center console, so with that in mind, does anyone know how to mount this radio right into the console? How? What additional parts might be needed? Where to get them? I have a raido and I can't even use it. LOL
A:You may already have fixed this issue but if not according to the owner’s manual: http://www.dualav.com/support/manua....
• Remove 2 transit screws located on top of the unit.
• Insert the supplied keys into the slots as shown, and slide the unit out of the mounting
• Install mounting sleeve into opening, bending tabs to secure.
• Connect wiring harness and antenna. Consult a qualified technician if you are unsure.
• Test for correct operation and slide into the mounting sleeve to secure.
• Snap trim ring into place.
Mounting sleeve opening dimensions 7-11/64" x 2-3/32" (182 mm x 53 mm)
Images for this Answer
(click to see full-size image)
(Click anywhere inside this popup to close it)
1 of 1
1 of 1