Diamond Infinite Edge Compound Bow Package
- Versatile bow
- Infinite draw setting
- Great bow for young hunters intent on developing their skills - grows with the hunter
- 310 fps and 74.7 ft-lbs of kinetic energy
- Draw length adjusts from 13''-30''
- Draw weight increases from 5 lbs. up to 70 lbs.
- 75% effective letoff
- 31'' axle to axle
- Lightweight - 3.1 lbs.
- Comes with three pin sight, arrow rest, quiver, peep, and string loop
The Infinite Edge package comes with: 3-Pin Apex Sight, Hostage XL Arrow Rest, Octane DeadLock Lite Quiver, tube peep sight and a BCY String Loop.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Elevation Adjustment (Up/Down)
1. Loosen the “elevation lock” and rotate the bracket to position the aperture up/down.
2. Always retighten the “elevation lock” prior to shooting (do not over tighten).
Warning: Always make sure the aperture does NOT obstruct the path of the arrow. This could cause serious injury.
Windage Adjustment (Left/Right)
1. Loosen the “windage lock” and move the aperture left/right. Be sure the aperture is perpendicular to the sight line.
2. Always retighten the “windage lock” prior to shooting (do not over tighten).
1. Be sure to complete elevation and windage adjustments before adjusting pins.
2. Loosen the “pin lock,” and move the pin to the desired location.
3. Always retighten the “pin lock” prior to shooting (do not over tighten.)
1. The sight can be used by left-hand shooters without modification.